Terms and conditions at Bryn Dwr Pods
1. No smoking policy in the pods.
2. No camp fires unless agreed with site owners.
3. Respect the other residents.
4. Site owners reserve the right to ask campers to leave.
5. Arrival and departure times to be arranged with site owners.
6. Any damages must be paid for.
7. Campers are responsible for their own health and safety and children must be supervised at all times while on site.
8. Wildlife & plant life are protected. Anyone found disturbing or destroying any of these will be asked to leave.
9. Dogs to be kept under control at all times and owners must clean up after their dogs. Any damage made by dogs must be paid for by the owners.
10. Barbecues permitted only in designated places.
Bryn Dwr Pods is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bryn Dwr Pods may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.